Some of my favorite things
- Amazing levitating photos by Yowayowacamera
- Beloved Children's Author (and Vivi's godmother) Melissa Wiley
- I am hopelessly and forever in love with Janet Varney
- You know who introduced me to her? The Emperor of Nerds: Chris Hardwick
- Chronicle of street fashion in Tokyo: Tokyo Faces
- Internet News Roundup on The Daily Dot
- Love momiji! Addictive little dolls
- And then there are creepy Pulip Dolls. I keep buying these "for Vivienne." One of my favorites is Lunatic Alice, but I also love the Comic-Con exclusives: like the 2012 Wonder Woman doll.
- An awesome comic Woody made for me back when I used to do fake bios.
Some of my favorite things for kids
- My Neighbor Totoro - great first film for toddlers
- Signing Time - teaching Vivienne ASL meant early communication, no tantrums, accelerated speech acquirement, advanced vocabulary and early reading skills
- I'm putting Melissa Wiley here once again because she is the best curator of children's books that I know. If you're looking for a book for your kid, or as a birthday present, check out her recommendations.
- The series of Kokeshi Books by Annelore Parot: Kimono, Yumi and Aoki. Please write more!
- Little Nye and his pals enjoy all the seasons - and there are always snacks!
- Introduce your toddler to Wonder Woman with this awesome bedtime story
- Arterro Creativity Kits - great afterschool (or anytime) fun!